Using a simple strategy for tablescape rental upgrades and easy to learn styling skills,
you'll be designing more elevated tablescapes instantly.
HOW CAN I MASTER MY TABLESCSAPE DESIGN AND MAKE MY BUDGET GO FURTHER?
As event professionals, whether event planners and designers, catering teams or venue managers, we hope to set the most fantastic tables possible for our clients. Whether large or small, we are almost always working with some type of budget and sometimes budgetary constraints prevent us from going as BIG as we’d like to with fancy upgrades.
How can you take your tablescapes from “meh” to “spectacular” without spending a bazillion of your clients’ dollars?
How can you think outside of the boring but budget-friendly box of white rim china, standard silver, libby glasses and poly-cotton linens and share work that’s more elevated, creative and memorable?
After putting so much hard work into designing a tablescape, how can you preserve your designs and capture the attention of the media, your social media followers and your next clients?
Guess what, I have the answers!
THIS E-COURSE WILL TEACH YOU:
- A solid and simple strategy for setting and upgrading your event tablescape in a resourceful, cost effective, creative way that doesn't sacrifice beauty over price.
- Basic and technical styling skills that you can employ to improve your tablescape photos and gain the attention of your social media followers and publication editors.
"I loved the do and don't section, really good tips and easy to understand. I loved the real-life examples too, I'm very visual so the numerous tabletop examples with different place settings and design ideas was great."
- Rosalind, Event Producer
Get started now!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
HERE'S WHAT WE'LL COVER:
- Learn the etiquette of properly setting the dinner table and including the necessary elements for a successful and comfortable service for guests
- I’ll be giving you my own prioritized rental upgrade list I use to strategize when and how to bring upgraded rental pieces into the mix
- I’m breaking down the prices for rental upgrades in each category of the place setting (china, flatware, glassware, linens, furniture, etc.)
- I’m visually walking you through the process of upgrading a dinner table in a few easy steps
- I’ll be sharing resource lists for rental and decor options from coast to coast
- You’ll learn the basic and technical aspects of tablescape styling including accessorizing, framing, attending to every detail to complete your look and becoming your own editor
- We’ll run through the technical details involved in creating the best photos for your tablescapes, including lighting, composition and movement
- We’ll go over the Dos and Don’ts of tablescape design — what to NEVER include in a dinner table photo!
- I’m including 28 case studies and tons of examples of my own events and talking you through the upgrades we made and the styling details we employed to make our clients’ tables memorable, spectacular and publish-worthy!
- I am sharing content and quality tips and tricks you can employ to get your work noticed by editors and published. I know because my work has been featured in the top wedding and lifestyle publications including: Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides, The Knot, C Weddings, Refinery 29, My Domaine, Glamour, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake and many more!
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST ME
EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS
WHO THIS COURSE IS RIGHT FOR
This course is jam-packed with valuable info and will be a benefit to so many groups of people!
- Up and coming event planners and designers: you will learn the ropes of table setting etiquette and design, learn how to properly price for rental upgrades and gain an edge in building your tablescape portfolios to communicate your attention to detail and creativity and stand a better chance of getting noticed by editors when you pitch your events for publication
- Established planners/designers: you will get a creative refresh and an arsenal of new tips and resources to bring to your own clients’ table setting strategy meetings
- Catering teams: we know you pull lots of tabletop rentals for your clients when planners aren’t involved. You will walk away with a new strategy on building a rental order that adds in aesthetics, not just function
- Venue teams: you have multiple events at your property each month and you want to showcase each of your clients’ unique event tablescapes on your social media feeds. You will now have a very simple and easy set of tools necessary to build a more exciting and professional social media feed to attract the attention of new clients
- Rental companies: use this course as a teaching tool for your new and existing sales recruits. Show them the exciting and innovative ways rental items can be mixed, napkins can be folded, splurge and budget pieces can be integrated to create spectacular tablescapes for your clients. Gain a better understanding of the planner/designer perspective and the ways we approach designing a table to help not only our clients, but to celebrate and support the entire vendor team. That includes you!
“I just binged all of the course. I’m definitely learning from you to pay attention to every detail.”
-Shannon, Wedding Planner
Frequently Asked Questions
Join our email list for exclusive special offers!